Price from € 28.00 per person Book
There are no dates available
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
Outside the entrance of the giant TV Tower at Alexanderplatz.
Look for a yellow sign & shop: "Fat Tire".
Present your voucher at least 15 minutes before departure
Comfortable cruiser- or city-style bike
Helmet (provided but optional)
Experienced, English-speaking guide Helmet (provided but optional)
Berlin Highlights Bike Tour
We've taken our famous Berlin City Bike Tour and fit the best sites into one amazing 3-hour tour! This tour is the perfect option for those limited on time, or who just don't want to do quite as much cycling. As with our other tours, our Berlin Highlights Bike Tour travels at an easy pace and there's plenty of time for questions and pictures at each of the stops. We have scheduled this tour at various times of the day to fit great into your visit. On tour you will learn about all facets of Berlin's history and see several key sites, such as the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, and Museum Island.
Themes discussed during the tour: Berlin’s founding, Prussian Berlin, The rise of Hitler and the Nazi years, wartime Berlin, post-war Berlin and the division of Germany, and the rise and fall of the Berlin Wall.
The site of Hitler's bunker
Reichstag (parliament building)
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Tours run rain or shine. Please dress comfortably for the weather.
- Cancellation more than 2 weeks in advance: 15% of the total amount
- Cancellation between 2 weeks and 1 week in advance: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 week in advance: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Tour Days and times 2020-2021
- 1 Jan 2020 - 29 Feb 2020 at 11:00 am on Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- 1 Mar 2020 - 30 Apr 2020 at 10:00 am and 11:00 daily
- 1 May 2020 - 30 Sep 2020 AT 10:00 am, 11:00am and 3:30 pm daily
- 1 Oct 2020 - 30 Nov 2020 at 10:00 am and 11:00 daily
- 1 Dec 2020 - 28 Feb 2021 at 11:00 am on Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- 1 Mar 2021 - 31 Mar 2021 at 10:00 am and 11:00 daily
The tour does not operate on September 27th (or December 25th