Price from € 68.00 per person Book
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
- Tour will start at the first restaurant.. and ends at the last one.. this varies
Things to bring
- Your voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- 3 course dinner
- 3 different restaurants
- crazy assignments
- professional guidance
- game materials (including cameras)
- prize for the winning team
- Cancellations more than 1 month before departure date : 15% administration free withheld
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount withheld No show: No restitution
Crazy Walking Dinner Game
The Amsterdam Crazy Walking Dinner Game is an evening program full of fun, entertainment and culinary delights. The game program starts in the heart of Amsterdam, namely the Beursplein.
On arrival at the Beursplein, the group is welcomed by one of our enthusiastic game guides. The facilitators will start with a short game explanation, handing out the materials, and making different teams. After the game explanation, the teams will be armed with a video camera to fulfill the crazy and playful tasks.
Between the assignments you will eat and you will be guided to three different restaurants where you can jointly enjoy a starter a main course and a dessert. We can already reveal three special restaurants! At the end of this game program, the prize-giving ceremony will take place and the supervisor will see which team has fulfilled the most assignments and can win the great prize and (perhaps more importantly) the eternal fame.