Price from € 240.00 per group of 20 Book
Important Information Read
• 2 hours
- Tour departs from your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam
Things to bring
- Your voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Private guide services
- Admissions or entrance fees
- Public transport tickets is needed
Private Walking tour of Amsterdam
A city tour by foot is the most convenient way to see the fascinating city of Amsterdam, with its iconic canals, tilted houses and must-see sights that you would not see from a bus. You will walk down the oldest streets and near the harbor of Amsterdam, getting the chance to take a break if you wish half way through the tour.
These with local, passionate guides take you on the most intriguing routes through the old town, with its interesting history, architecture and culture, as only the locals know.
If you wish to visit specific areas or spots, we can adapt the itinerary to your wishes. We recommend to do the tour in the morning or in the afternoon, starting at 9:00am or after 13:00.
Each private walking tour is different. Your guide will meet you first and discuss your interests and try to fit it all in the tour. You can't go wrong this this amazing tour.
- Cancellation more than 1 month before departure date : 15% of the total amount will be withheld
- Cancellation between 1 month and 2 weeks before departure date: 50% of the total amount will be withheld
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount is due, no refund possible
- No show: no restitution