Price from € 195.00 per vehicle Book
There are no dates available
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
• 4 hours
• 5 hours
• 6 hours
• Half day
• Full day
- Tour departs from the PTA cruise ship terminal or the river cruise dock in Amsterdam
Things to bring
- Your voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- A smile
- Fully licensed and air- conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Cruise ship pickup and drop off in Amsterdam
- Cheese tasting (tours longer than 5 hours)
- Wooden shoe factory (tours longer than 5 hours)
- Parking fee
- Any other entrances
One Day Shore Excursion from Amsterdam
Discover Amsterdam & Holland with your own private tour. You will see picturesque locations, experience Dutch Culture and visit a Windmill, cheese maker and wooden shoe factory. --Your tour begins with a pickup at the Amsterdam Cruise Ship Terminal (PTA ) Where your own private Mercedes vehicle will be waiting for you. Your driver will accompany you throughout the day ensuring that everyone is catered to in every way possible. Our drivers are experts on Holland and will take time to share their knowledge of our country. Please note this is not a professional guide. If you wish to have a professional guide service just let us know. We can arrange this for additional costs.
For 3-4 hour tours only Amsterdam or the windmills can be done.
For tours longer than 5 hours you will as much as possible it the time frame. With 8 hours you see it all!
Pickup at directly at the Cruise Terminal Amsterdam (PTA ) or the river cruise port
City tour of Amsterdam explore the most important and interesting sights and highlights of the city of Amsterdam including : Palace on The Dam, Canal Belt, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Olympic Stadium, Leidse Plein, Jordaan Area, Redlight District, Tropenmuseum, De Waag, Rembrandt House, Anne Frank house and many more.
Volendam visit this famous and picturesque fishing village, explore the cozy harbor with its shops, restaurants and beautiful houses
Marken see this former Island and explore the village.
Edam this town is very beautiful and has a rich history, it is very famous worldwide for its Edam Cheese
Zaanse Schans one of the most popular tourist attractions in Holland, this is an open air museum and contains original windmills, a clog factory and cheese maker
3-4 hour tour Amsterdam or the Zaanse Schans
5 hour tour Amsterdam AND the Zaanse Schans
6 hour tour the above + Volendam
7 hour tour the above + Marken
8 hour tour the above + Edam
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15% will be withheld
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount will be withheld
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount is due- no refund possible
- No show: no restitution